On Time Limo, Taxi Cab, & Car Service
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do I have to give my credit card information to reserve a cab?
- No, you are not required to give your credit card information. Simply fill in a Reservation Form on our website.
2. If I pay inside the car, do you take an imprint of my card?
- No, we process cards through Square Electronic Credit Card Processing, which keeps your information private!
3. Can we reserve a cab for extremely early hours??
- Yes, and in fact we specialize in early morning pickups! But for early morning pickups, make sure you make your reservation at least the night before. We serve 24 hours a day to serve your travel needs, but you need to make your reservation ahead of time!
4. Can I get a receipt for my payment?
- Yes, we can give you a receipt after you pay in the cab, or we can send you an email or a text receipt.
5. What type of Vehicles do you have?
- We have been adding more types of vehicles to our fleet. Currently, we have 3 types of vehicles:
1. MINIVANS - 5 Passengers [Dodge Grand Caravan 2020-2021]
2. FULL VANS - 12 Passengers [Ford Transit XLT 2020]
3. LUXURY SUVS - 5 Passengers [Cadillac Escalade ESV 2020, Chevy Suburban 2021]
6. How many passengers can your taxi accommodate?
- Our mini-vans and SUVs can accommodate up to 5 passengers comfortably with plenty of room for luggage in the back. Our full vans can accomodate up to 10 passengers and huge room for luggage in the back.
7. Do you arrive "On Time" like your company name says you will?
- Yes, our reputation for early and "On Time" arrivals is extremely high and you are welcome to check our customer reviews on Yelp, Google , Angi!